Every year, with the arrival of the tax season, more and more requests are sent to Internet search about how to prepare tax reports and which programs can facilitate the process of filling out W-2 form or 1099-MISC form.
To begin with, there are 3 ways to file tax returns: make ready the paper example, apply the online or desktop editing software, or hire the paid preparer.
We constantly advise you to fill out taxes online, this is the easiest way to create correct and accurate federal returns, and a number of resources are performed to help you.
3 Ways to Prepare IRS Forms: Financial Issues
Think about time and money first when choosing the method of your tax preparation. We have observed the variations and can represent you some numbers to compare.
The average cost of a return preparer approximately intervenes between $175 and $300, while using the web-solutions can starts from $6 per month, some legal forms or file operations can be even for free. The desktop software can costs $20 up to $100 depending on features you choose: basic or advanced. The choice is up to you!
Editing Tools for Your Tax Document Management
Meanwhile, we will outline the main editing tools of web-platforms to help you correctly manage your documents:
- Find the right blank to e-file on official sources or special websites. So you can choose the form you need for 2018 or previous years.
- Fill in the forms correctly. Digital software allows you to operate fillable forms with fields of different types: text, checkboxes, numbers, so you can not put in a text where numbers are required.
- Make corrections in already completed files. It is simple to reopen your document, correct mistakes or refresh the content.
- Use fields with formulas to math accurately credits and deductions.
- Apply legally binding digital signatures or e-sing. Your legal documentation is not valid without a signature.
- You can try the automatic dating function, which is very convenient or set the date manually.
- Save PDF forms converting to other file formats: MS Word, Exel Spreadsheet, Image, Fillable PDF file or PP Presentation.
- Store, search and share your legal documents securely. You can encrypt them or protect with the password.
- Create the templates of your forms to use in the future and optimize the process of making taxes, etc.
Even more, some cloud-based PDF editors can provide you the main templates and samples to create your legal documents. They are easy to use and save your time.
Anyway, you can try free features of the PDF editors or start a trial period first, and only after you have verified the usefulness of the program, you can pay for it.
The ordinary way to begin is to register, upload a file and go ahead filling out your record. It is possible to change the font, choose its size and color, as well as add images, checkboxes and signature fields.
Editing software is a great option if you want to create a PDF form. You can meet many templates available that are categorized as certificates, legal forms, contracts, invitations, invoices, tickets, medical records, and so on.
And if you have any question about your tax returns, please visit the IRS official website.